Individual and business users who are wisely concerned about online privacy -- especially given the skyrocketing surge in hacker attacks -- can now get the peace of mind they need with SenseMail: an extraordinarily secure, easy-to-use iOS app that safeguards communications.
Read the full Press Release
Available to download now!
CreepyTwo Labs is a team of dedicated and experienced professionals who have a passion for mobile development, and embrace challenging tasks to achieve exceptional results. The company’s roster of apps are fast, robust, easy-to-use, and designed to stand out from the crowd.
Learn more: http://creepytwolabs.com
- All your data, such as messages, settings, contacts, notes and images are secure
- We have no means to recover your data or passwords in case you forget it
- SenseMail uses public e-mail service providers. Gmail works best!
- No messages are stored on your device.
- Supports pre-exchanged 256-bit keys to provide maximum security
- There are two password types – one to enter the app that is used to secure your local data. The other is used to encrypt a message you send
- AES-256, HMAC, PBKDF2, SHA-256, gzip algorithms are used for protection
- Connects to virtually any IMAP mail provider
- Combined Inbox folder for all your accounts
- Read/send unencrypted messages
- Has built-in server settings for major e-mail providers
- Secure storage for image gallery, contacts and notes
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.