Reverso, the online & mobile translation and dictionary company just released Reverso Context 3.0 mobile app. The app provides its users with contextual translations of words, idioms, common phrases and even slang, with natural language examples.
Read the full Press Release
Available to download now!
Based in Montréal, Canada and Paris, France, Reverso is the leading independent internet portal for language tools: it provides online translation, dictionary, grammar checking, conjugation and more to 20 million monthly users.
Reverso Context is a new concept of “real-life dictionary” developed by Reverso, based on billions of texts already translated by humans (big data, crowdsourced), combined with advanced algorithms to align and compute the best translations, and a friendly user interface.
Learn more: http://context.revers.net
What’s the best way to translate millions of words and expressions in a foreign language, and express yourself as if you were a native speaker?
NEW! The one and only tool that provides you instantly translations of the selected text when reading content on your browser, reading on iBook or any other app, with no need to exit the app you are using.
Reverso is the best FREE tool for those who seek quality translation, looking to master a foreign language: reading, writing or speaking.
Students, teachers, business professionals or others, whether beginners or advanced, use Reverso to learn new words or expressions, and eliminate the risk of being mistaken.
We collect and process data from both professional and crowd sources to provide you with natural-language translation of words, phrases and idioms, all provided in full sentences, so you can understand the context they can be used in.
What do we mean by context? The search results (translation) of a specific word or expression are weaved within real-life sentences, so you will be sure to understand and learn exactly how the word can be used, and make no embarrassing mistakes.
Just type or say the word or expression you wish to translate and the results will appear instantly: relevant translations, presented with examples of how words are used in sentences, based on big data collected from varied sources: websites, official documents, movie dialogs, newspaper articles, product descriptions and more.
We “hunt” for the best data sources, analyze the optimal results for your specific translation request and hand them over to you with the right context.
The bits and bytes:
* NEW: instantly translate selected text when reading content on your browser, iBook or any other app, with no need to exit the app you are using click the familiar "Share" option and select the Reverso option
* Translation in 10 languages: Spanish, French, Italian, English, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Arabic, Russian and Hebrew, and we are working on more.
*Advanced features include pronunciation, history, phrasebook of your favorites and more.
*Get plenty of examples to understand context, both the original and the translated text highlighted inside relevant sentences to provide the perfect how-to examples.
* Create vocabulary lists based on your personal selection of examples and translations. Lists remain available even when you’re offline.
* Enjoy natural pronunciation of complete example sentences.
* One click to get translations, frequency details, and definitions or conjugation when applicable.
* Search history, also available offline.
* Suggestions: words and expressions will be suggested to you as you type.
* Share your findings via email or social media.
*Upgrade to a Premium and view more sentences in the search results, get more offline features and remove ads.
* Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Reverso.net and follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.reverso.net/ReversoEN to discover new content, languages and features.
* Visit our website: http://context.reverso.net/
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.