CibosApp, LLC announced today that their 5lagship mobile application, Cibos, is now available and free to download in both iOS and Android app stores. Cibos is the 5irst mobile application to combine live sports scores and a user’s personal Twitter experience.
Available to download now!
CibosApp, LLC is a technology company that develops mobile applications as well as provides consulting services to start-up companies.
Learn more: http://www.cibosapp.com
- Cibos conveniently puts sports scores right in your timeline.
- Featured on ESPN and SportTechie.
- Cibos will seamlessly search your timeline for sports related tweets, and tag the tweet with a GameStamp that includes the score of the game being discussed. You can then click the GameStamp to follow the play by play live!
- Full scores page with NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL scores right there on your Twitter app. No more leaving Twitter to see the score of a game!
- View our website at www.CibosApp.com for more info
****How it works****
Sign in to your Cibos with your Twitter credentials and you will immediately see your timeline, just like you would with any other Twitter application. Cibos will then search your timeline for Tweets that relate to current sporting events from the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Cibos will automatically place a GameStamp under that tweet that shows you the score and how much time is left, if any. Clicking on that game stamp will bring you directly to a game page with live scoring and stats.
Talking about a game that hasn't started yet? We will stamp that too, never leaving you to wonder when a game starts. Clicking on these GameStamps will bring you to our pre-game page, where you will see a preview of the game, including standings and betting lines.
Use our in-app scores page to view scores across the four leagues, never needing to leave the application to get the scores you want, when you want them. Cibos is now your all inclusive sports and social media app!
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
For general questions, bug reports or press inquires please fill out the form below.
Please complete the highlighted fields.
Thank you for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.